'Boardwalk Empire' Star Gets Sloppy at Hotel Party
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 27th 2011 06:00PM
According to E! Online, de la Huerta attended UrbanDaddy's Chivas Day of Brotherhood gala at the Bowery Hotel and had her fair share of fun at the expense of other guests.
The actress, reportedly wearing a barely-there, slinky black dress, first angered partygoers when she cut the line to have her picture taken in faux photo shoot, set up on a couch. The photographer, who tried to give the HBO star suggestions, got snapped at by the sassy actress.
In what must have escalated into a really sloppy scene, de la Huerta reportedly began rolling around and making faces on the couch while an intrigued and irritated crowd began to form around her.
And then came the girl-on-girl kiss. After rolling around, the actress decided to grab a female friend for a makeout sesh on the couch in front of the crowd.
Luckily, two friends helped de la Huerta down off the couch and saved her from continuing the bizarre scene.
This isn't the first time the 'Boardwalk Empire' star has made headlines thanks to her less-than-appropriate public behavior. She was arrested last month for alleged assault when she reportedly threw a glass and punched a woman in her face while in New York City.
De la Huerta was charged with five misdemeanors, including attempted assault, harassment, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and dual counts of third-degree assault.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"