Source: Charlie Sheen Was Ready to Replace the Goddesses Anyway
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 27th 2011 09:00PM
Let's not shed any tears for the newly single Charlie Sheen. Sources tell PopEater the poly-amorous actor isn't exactly bemoaning the loss of goddess part deux, Natalie Kenley, because he's already been on the lookout for another pair of lovely ladies to replace the original pair of blondes who have been sharing his unconventional lifestyle.
"Charlie won't be single for long. Let's just say there are a lot of irons in the fire if you know what I mean," a source close to Sheen tells me. We're not sure exactly what that euphemism refers to (with Charlie it could mean so many things) but we're comfortable with the fact that Charlie will not be publicly single for very long.
It's been reported that Sheen was so angry with Kenley that he asked her to return the Mercedes he had bought her. But we hear he wasn't being nasty.
"It wasn't spite," the Sheen source told me. "It was common sense. That was an expensive automobile. She knew it was never hers to keep."
Sheen is reportedly in negotiations for a new television show with Lionsgate and ready to move on with the next phase in his career. As he claws his way back into the world of television we can only imagine he will be replacing the old goddesses with younger, hotter and more photogenic versions. That's the wonderful thing about being an aging rich man in Hollywood. There's always a better model of blonde.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Russell Simmons Inks Overall Deal With HBO (Exclusive)
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs North American Rights to Clio Barnard's 'The Selfish Giant'
- Cannes: Bidder Pays $1.5 Million for Trip to Space with Leonardo DiCaprio
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Quicksilver in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Evan Peters Cast as Magneto's Son
- 'Poltergeist' Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- 'Rush' Trailer: Death Is Something That Happens to Other People