Source: Charlie Sheen Was Ready to Replace the Goddesses Anyway
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 27th 2011 09:00PM
Let's not shed any tears for the newly single Charlie Sheen. Sources tell PopEater the poly-amorous actor isn't exactly bemoaning the loss of goddess part deux, Natalie Kenley, because he's already been on the lookout for another pair of lovely ladies to replace the original pair of blondes who have been sharing his unconventional lifestyle.
"Charlie won't be single for long. Let's just say there are a lot of irons in the fire if you know what I mean," a source close to Sheen tells me. We're not sure exactly what that euphemism refers to (with Charlie it could mean so many things) but we're comfortable with the fact that Charlie will not be publicly single for very long.
It's been reported that Sheen was so angry with Kenley that he asked her to return the Mercedes he had bought her. But we hear he wasn't being nasty.
"It wasn't spite," the Sheen source told me. "It was common sense. That was an expensive automobile. She knew it was never hers to keep."
Sheen is reportedly in negotiations for a new television show with Lionsgate and ready to move on with the next phase in his career. As he claws his way back into the world of television we can only imagine he will be replacing the old goddesses with younger, hotter and more photogenic versions. That's the wonderful thing about being an aging rich man in Hollywood. There's always a better model of blonde.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- 'The Voice' Recap: Can Pharrell Break Blake Shelton's Country Music Reign?
- New 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Session
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Stars and Creators Tackle Week 2 Mysteries
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- 'Tetris' Will Become a Movie for Some Reason