'Jersey Shore' Cast Spotted Back in Seaside Heights
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 27th 2011 07:30PM
After returning to the U.S. after a six-week long Italy trip, Snooki, The Situation, JWoWW, and the rest of the cast were spotted overlooking the crowd outside their now infamous beach house, according to RadarOnline.com.
The 'Jersey' girls were also spotted doing what they do best -- tanning! -- on Monday.
While the cast acclimates back to life at the shore to film the fifth season of 'Jersey Shore,' MTV is busy putting the kibosh on rumors that the network is looking to replace the now too-expensive cast.
"We love the present cast and their summer adventures have just begun," an MTV spokesperson said in a statement. "We currently have no plans to recast the show."
Pauly D also responded to the rumors while DJing in Las Vegas on Friday.
"I think we're irreplaceable," he told PEOPLE. "I don't think they could replace us. They'd just be people trying to be like us, anyway."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Filed under:
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Snooki -
- The Situation -
- JWoWW -
- People -
- Radar Online
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: The White House Embraces Gay Marriage As Cyrus Beene Says I Do
- McDonald's Launches Big Mac Fashion Collection, Because Who Doesn't Love Burgers?
- Billy Zane Jokes About Zayn Malik One Direction Tweets: "It's Z-A-N-E, Not Z-A-Y-N!"
- Ben Stiller passed on 'Good Will Hunting'
- Britney Spears is learning pre-algebra to keep up with her sons
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music