Kellan Lutz: 'So Happy' for 'Twilight' Co-Star's Engagement
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 27th 2011 04:01PM
The 'Twilight Saga' hunk stopped by 'On Air With Ryan Seacrest' Monday to dish about his co-star's new relationship status and touched upon his own love life these days.
"I've never seen Nikki so happy and we really got close throughout all these movies. I'm just so happy for her. It's great to see, especially in Hollywood, that real lovely happiness or marriage."
Reed recently became engaged to 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald after only a few months of dating.
"I hope I'm invited!" Lutz said about the upcoming nuptials.
Somehow we don't think Reed will leave her on-screen vampire husband off the guest list. But the real question is: Will Lutz bring on-again, off-again girlfriend Annalynne McCord as his date?
Probably not. It seems the 'Twilight' star and '90210' siren have too many other commitments going on to keep their romance afloat.
"We are both busy and we are both focused on our work," he revealed.
Lutz is certainly keeping himself busy. He's currently in New York filming 'Syrup' before he jumps into promotion mode for his epic Greek flick, 'Immortals' -- a role the already-buff actor had to bulk up for even more.
"We had a great fitness regimen. The nutritionist gave us great food to eat. Then our trainers, just worked our butts. We worked out so many hours everyday, for months," he said. "It was really fun to be a part of that and actually train for the role."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Is Sandra Bullock Leaving L.A. After Stalker Terror?
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- 'Fifty Shades' of Backlash! Fans React to First Trailer
- Scott Disick "Won't Drink Again" Until After Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Third Child
- Porcelain Dolls Left on Doorsteps of Girls' Homes: Creepy Mystery Solved by Police
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College