Kellan Lutz: 'So Happy' for 'Twilight' Co-Star's Engagement
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 27th 2011 04:01PM
The 'Twilight Saga' hunk stopped by 'On Air With Ryan Seacrest' Monday to dish about his co-star's new relationship status and touched upon his own love life these days.
"I've never seen Nikki so happy and we really got close throughout all these movies. I'm just so happy for her. It's great to see, especially in Hollywood, that real lovely happiness or marriage."
Reed recently became engaged to 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald after only a few months of dating.
"I hope I'm invited!" Lutz said about the upcoming nuptials.
Somehow we don't think Reed will leave her on-screen vampire husband off the guest list. But the real question is: Will Lutz bring on-again, off-again girlfriend Annalynne McCord as his date?
Probably not. It seems the 'Twilight' star and '90210' siren have too many other commitments going on to keep their romance afloat.
"We are both busy and we are both focused on our work," he revealed.
Lutz is certainly keeping himself busy. He's currently in New York filming 'Syrup' before he jumps into promotion mode for his epic Greek flick, 'Immortals' -- a role the already-buff actor had to bulk up for even more.
"We had a great fitness regimen. The nutritionist gave us great food to eat. Then our trainers, just worked our butts. We worked out so many hours everyday, for months," he said. "It was really fun to be a part of that and actually train for the role."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'
- Monica Lewinsky Contemplated Suicide, Was Very Nearly ?Humiliated to Death'
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"