Kellan Lutz: 'So Happy' for 'Twilight' Co-Star's Engagement
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 27th 2011 04:01PM
The 'Twilight Saga' hunk stopped by 'On Air With Ryan Seacrest' Monday to dish about his co-star's new relationship status and touched upon his own love life these days.
"I've never seen Nikki so happy and we really got close throughout all these movies. I'm just so happy for her. It's great to see, especially in Hollywood, that real lovely happiness or marriage."
Reed recently became engaged to 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald after only a few months of dating.
"I hope I'm invited!" Lutz said about the upcoming nuptials.
Somehow we don't think Reed will leave her on-screen vampire husband off the guest list. But the real question is: Will Lutz bring on-again, off-again girlfriend Annalynne McCord as his date?
Probably not. It seems the 'Twilight' star and '90210' siren have too many other commitments going on to keep their romance afloat.
"We are both busy and we are both focused on our work," he revealed.
Lutz is certainly keeping himself busy. He's currently in New York filming 'Syrup' before he jumps into promotion mode for his epic Greek flick, 'Immortals' -- a role the already-buff actor had to bulk up for even more.
"We had a great fitness regimen. The nutritionist gave us great food to eat. Then our trainers, just worked our butts. We worked out so many hours everyday, for months," he said. "It was really fun to be a part of that and actually train for the role."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Melanie Griffith: It Will Be ?Too Awkward' to See Daughter in ?50 Shades of Grey'
- North West Is So Stinkin' Cute in Her Skunk Halloween Costume
- Courteney Cox Masters Creepy Annabelle Doll Costume With Fiance Johnny McDaid -- See the Scary Pics!
- Nicole Richie As Cruella De Vil, Kids as 101 Dalmatians For Halloween: See Their Adorable Costumes
- Amal Alamuddin's Aunts Were "Fangirling Over" George Clooney at Wedding Bash