America Ferrera Ties the Knot!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 01:30PM
According to PopSugar, the wedding also served as a mini cast reunion for the former ABC show. Ferrera's 'Ugly Betty' co-star Vanessa Williams loaned out her Chappaqua house in upstate New York for the nuptials, while castmember Judith Light officiated the ceremony.
The couple were married "an intimate setting amongst close friends and family," her rep told PEOPLE. "The bride wore a dress by Amsale's Christos label and Fred Leighton earrings."
Other stars in attendance at the celebration included Rebecca Romijn (another 'Betty' star!) and husband Jerry O'Connell, as well as Ferrera's 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' co-stars Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, and -- though her rumored beau Leonardo DiCaprio was missing from the celebration.
Ferrera and Williams became engaged last June after over three years of dating. The pair met at the University of Southern California when Williams, who now owns a production company, cast Ferrera in a student film.
Since 'Ugly Betty' ended its four year run in 2010, Ferrera was most recently seen on the small screen in a recurring role on the CBS drama, 'The Good Wife.' She'll also lend her voice in the upcoming animated film, 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2