America Ferrera Ties the Knot!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 01:30PM
According to PopSugar, the wedding also served as a mini cast reunion for the former ABC show. Ferrera's 'Ugly Betty' co-star Vanessa Williams loaned out her Chappaqua house in upstate New York for the nuptials, while castmember Judith Light officiated the ceremony.
The couple were married "an intimate setting amongst close friends and family," her rep told PEOPLE. "The bride wore a dress by Amsale's Christos label and Fred Leighton earrings."
Other stars in attendance at the celebration included Rebecca Romijn (another 'Betty' star!) and husband Jerry O'Connell, as well as Ferrera's 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' co-stars Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, and -- though her rumored beau Leonardo DiCaprio was missing from the celebration.
Ferrera and Williams became engaged last June after over three years of dating. The pair met at the University of Southern California when Williams, who now owns a production company, cast Ferrera in a student film.
Since 'Ugly Betty' ended its four year run in 2010, Ferrera was most recently seen on the small screen in a recurring role on the CBS drama, 'The Good Wife.' She'll also lend her voice in the upcoming animated film, 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Sketches Self-Portrait, Changes Twitter Default Picture and Profile Information
- Lena Dunham Rocks a Major Cat-Eye for Glamour April Issue, Feels "Prettier" Without Makeup
- President Obama, Zach Galifianakis Go Head-to-Head on Between Two Ferns: Watch Hilarious Video
- Bad Boy Bachelor! Juan Pablo Rants Rudely To Host Chris Harrison, Refuses To Tell Nikki He Loves Her
- Lucky Break! Tori Spelling Settles $60M Lawsuit Over Claims She Stole The Idea For Her TV Show
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Juan Pablo Galavis Scraps Proposal Plans? Bachelor Told Producers He Had a Big Surprise for Nikki
- The Flash Full Costume First Look: Grant Gustin Is the Fastest Man Alive—See the Photo!
- Can Rollins Recover? On Set of Law & Order: SVU With Kelli Giddish, Donal Logue and Ice-T