America Ferrera Ties the Knot!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 01:30PM
According to PopSugar, the wedding also served as a mini cast reunion for the former ABC show. Ferrera's 'Ugly Betty' co-star Vanessa Williams loaned out her Chappaqua house in upstate New York for the nuptials, while castmember Judith Light officiated the ceremony.
The couple were married "an intimate setting amongst close friends and family," her rep told PEOPLE. "The bride wore a dress by Amsale's Christos label and Fred Leighton earrings."
Other stars in attendance at the celebration included Rebecca Romijn (another 'Betty' star!) and husband Jerry O'Connell, as well as Ferrera's 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' co-stars Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, and -- though her rumored beau Leonardo DiCaprio was missing from the celebration.
Ferrera and Williams became engaged last June after over three years of dating. The pair met at the University of Southern California when Williams, who now owns a production company, cast Ferrera in a student film.
Since 'Ugly Betty' ended its four year run in 2010, Ferrera was most recently seen on the small screen in a recurring role on the CBS drama, 'The Good Wife.' She'll also lend her voice in the upcoming animated film, 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Her Need for Space: "We Haven't Slept Together in Five Years"
- Ashley Benson Cleans Out Her Closet to Make Room for Everything on Her Holiday Wish List: Shop Her Style Must-Haves!
- Donald Faison Snuggles With Look-Alike Son Rocco, 15 Months: Sweet Photo
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'