You Too Can Spot a Celebrity in the Hamptons (Guide)
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 28th 2011 05:29PM
It's that time of year again. The time when celebs are fleeing the sweating and smelly environs of NYC and even Los Angeles for the breezy beachy environs of Long Island known as the Hamptons. This string of beach towns is the perfect place to spot celebrities in their natural habitats this summer if you know where to look.
Dont worry, we do know and it is our duty to tell you. Without much further ado here is PopEater's guide to celebrity spotting Hamptons edition.
Nestled in East Hampton, SL East offers celebs like Russell Simmons, Carmelo Anthony, Whitney Port, Lance Bass, Selita Ebanks and Emmy Rossum a taste of a Manhattan nightclub and lounge out at the beach. The summery wood-finished outdoor patio features four private cabanas with daybeds while inside the plush banquettes and center "catwalk" section provides the perfect location for celeb spotting.
The Montauk Yacht Club offers a Hamptons hideaway within the Hamptons hideaway hamlet of Montauk for celebs like Rihanna, Bethenny Frankel (and literally all of her fellow housewives), Gerard Butler, Annalynne McCord, Ashley Greene and Zac Efron.
The Kardashian klan along with Avril Lavigne, Jon Bon Jovi, Chace Crawford and Michelle Trachtenberg are fans of the Georgica restaurant and lounge in Wainscott right outside East Hampton. Go on the right night and you might just catch Kourtney and Scott on date night or the cast of gossip girl actually gossiping in a corner.
The Boat House just might have the best catches of fish the Hamptons has to offer and some of the best celeb spotting. This restaurant and bar with a killer view of Three-Mile Harbor boasts Jay-Z, Beyonce, Jeremy Piven and Kelly Ripa as big fans.
The new Southampton Social Club has become a favorite of Chelsea Handler who recently attended a party there celebrating her cover of Hamptons magazine. Down the highway, Howard and Beth Stern and Whitney Port are regulars at Nobu at Capri.
And last but not least, celebs are seriously salivating over the July opening of Banzai Burger, the swinging apres-beach burger joint with a sushi bar, all-day DJ and upcoming events like the Thrillist Anniversary party.
► Follow @JoPiazza on Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- 'Devoured': Burmese Python Latches Onto Expert's Face
- 'MasterChef' Premiere: Brian Serves Up Roadkill
- Alyssa Milano Embarrassed By Teen Japanese Singing Career
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Get More Hot Deals from StyleMined.com!
- Christie Brinkley, 59, Sizzles in Swimsuit Pic
- Exclusive: Madonna on Family, Fashion and Feuds
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color