Jeff Goldblum Splits from Much Younger Girlfriend
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 05:00PM
News that Goldblum, 58, and Heart-Shaw, 26, had started dating popped up when they were spotted kissing outside a restaurant back in January. The news of their relationship came as a shock, especially considering their 32 year age difference.
Even though age is just a number, it seems the 'Jurassic Park' star couldn't seem to make things work with his younger love.
"They are no longer together -- they split-up about a week ago," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com. "There was quite an age difference and things just ran their course."
Hearst-Shaw, who is heiress Patricia Heart's oldest daughter, isn't the first younger woman Goldblum has dated. He was previously linked to 'Sex and the City' star Kristen Davis, 46, and 'Lost' actress Tania Raymonde, 23.
In November, Goldblum was dealing with a more serious problem than a failed relationship. His request for a restraining order against a woman being released from a mental institution was denied. His previous order against the woman, Linda Ransom, expired when she was institutionalized.
Ransom has been arrested five times for trespassing and stalking in the past.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Don Johnson 'Very Upset' About Daughter's First Big Role
- 'The Following' Shake-up: Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits
- Showtime's 'The Affair': Go Beneath the Sheets of the 'Dark' Romantic Drama (Exclusive)
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now