'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Teen Mom OG Finale Recap: Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout Push for Engagements, Come Up Ring-less
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"