'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two People Shot Inside Nightclub During T.I., Young Jeezy Party
- Dakota Johnson Mocks Fifty Shades of Grey, Gives Shout Out to Her Parents in Saturday Night Live Opening Monologue
- William Shatner Will Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works