'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day