'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Uzo Aduba Breaks Down, Cries During Emotional SAGs 2015 Best Actress Acceptance Speech
- Jennifer Aniston Shoots Down Mani Cam Request at 2015 SAG Awards: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Complete List of Winners
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Jared Leto Stares Into Lupita Nyong'o's Soul and Pulls Her Closer While Presenting at SAG Awards—Take a Look!
- Best Dressed Men at the 2015 SAG Awards– Eddie Redmayne, Lenny Kravitz & More!
- Best Dressed Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards: Keira Knightley, Reese Witherspoon, Sofía Vergara & More