'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Scott: "I Was Wrong" to Defend Bill Cosby
- Amanda Peterson's Death: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Scott Foley, Lance Bass, Other Stars React
- Justin Bieber Shares Picture of His Naked Butt! Miley Cyrus Mocks Picture
- Bill Cosby admitted to drugging women to have sex, rape accusers say they are vindicated
- Back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer spotted together
- Shark Week heads to unexplored Cuban waters with new special
- Meet Former WWE Diva Barbie Blank, Style Guru Natalie Halcro and More Sexy Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars From E!'s WAGS
- 2015 Comic-Con: The Ultimate Movie Guide Starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence and Star Wars
- Meg Ryan Looks Beautiful in Rare Public Appearance