'Mob Wife' Renee Graziano Drops $30K on Plastic Surgery
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 28th 2011 12:31PM
Graziano told TMZ she decided have the full-body procedure, which includes a tummy tuck, to get rid of the weight she gained since filming the first season of the VH1 show. The five-hour procedure also reportedly included a butt lift.
The reality star claims she paid for the surgery herself, and that the producers in no way pressured her to lose the weight.
'Mob Wives,' which concluded its first season on Sunday, was a bona fide reality hit, but it didn't come without its emotional cost. Graziano recently opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, incarcerated former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony Graziano.
"My father is not speaking to me right now because of the show. He has his own views, I respect him," she said. "He's my father, I'm his daughter, nothing will ever stand in the way of that. He respects me I respect him but they understand they have to let me grow otherwise I'm going to have an ignorant mentality and never really have my own identity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Rowland Cradles Baby Bump During Night Out With Ciara: Picture
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Jamie Chung, and Kate Mara Are All Rocking the Leather Jacket You Have to Have For Fall: Shop the Cool-Girl Style
- Ryan Gosling Steps Out After Welcoming Baby Esmeralda With Eva Mendes: Photos
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''