Exclusive: Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' 'Chic C'est La Vie' Video Premiere
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 29th 2011 10:00PM
"It was very disappointing that the other ladies wouldn't be part of it. The other girls didn't come, they didn't think it was appropriate. I didn't want anyone to feel like they were being excluded so I invited everyone. And let's face it, I sing about them in the song," LuAnn told me at a Life & Style magazine party. "They said it was not the right image they wanted to portray and I was like 'excuse me, not the right image?' Who goes out without their panties, another rubs her husbands naked chest on the show, please."
The video was shot at The Borgota hotel and casino in Atlantic City where LuAnn, Jill and Kelly run around having way too much fun. "What a fabulous hotel," LuAnn tells me, "and in Jersey ... who would have known! It's beautiful." WATCH IT HERE FIRST!
Go to iTunes to Get LuAnn's 'Chic C'est La Vie' right now!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Lannister family saga takes a violent turn
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance