Exclusive: Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' 'Chic C'est La Vie' Video Premiere
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 29th 2011 10:00PM
"It was very disappointing that the other ladies wouldn't be part of it. The other girls didn't come, they didn't think it was appropriate. I didn't want anyone to feel like they were being excluded so I invited everyone. And let's face it, I sing about them in the song," LuAnn told me at a Life & Style magazine party. "They said it was not the right image they wanted to portray and I was like 'excuse me, not the right image?' Who goes out without their panties, another rubs her husbands naked chest on the show, please."
The video was shot at The Borgota hotel and casino in Atlantic City where LuAnn, Jill and Kelly run around having way too much fun. "What a fabulous hotel," LuAnn tells me, "and in Jersey ... who would have known! It's beautiful." WATCH IT HERE FIRST!
Go to iTunes to Get LuAnn's 'Chic C'est La Vie' right now!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Entertainment Geekly Mailbag: ?Mockingjay' talkback and a defense of ?Assassin's Creed'
- Turn up your Thanksgiving with recipes from Gwyneth Paltrow, 2 Chainz, and Ted Nugent
- Ricky Martin Opens Up About Touring with His Twin Boys and More!
- Now Playing Live Movie Reviews: 'Horrible Bosses 2' vs. 'Penguins of Madagascar'
- 'The Voice': Getting to Know the Season 7 Top 10
- Independent Spirit Awards 2015 Nominations Announced: See the List of Nominees Including Emma Stone, Jake Gyllenhaal, Birdman, and More
- Angelina Jolie Owns the Red Carpet in White Dress With an Awesome Mini-Cape
- Lady Gaga Beats All Her Crazy Outfits With an Inflatable Ensemble: See the Street Style Look