Exclusive: Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' 'Chic C'est La Vie' Video Premiere
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 29th 2011 10:00PM
"It was very disappointing that the other ladies wouldn't be part of it. The other girls didn't come, they didn't think it was appropriate. I didn't want anyone to feel like they were being excluded so I invited everyone. And let's face it, I sing about them in the song," LuAnn told me at a Life & Style magazine party. "They said it was not the right image they wanted to portray and I was like 'excuse me, not the right image?' Who goes out without their panties, another rubs her husbands naked chest on the show, please."
The video was shot at The Borgota hotel and casino in Atlantic City where LuAnn, Jill and Kelly run around having way too much fun. "What a fabulous hotel," LuAnn tells me, "and in Jersey ... who would have known! It's beautiful." WATCH IT HERE FIRST!
Go to iTunes to Get LuAnn's 'Chic C'est La Vie' right now!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Melanie Griffith: It Will Be ?Too Awkward' to See Daughter in ?50 Shades of Grey'
- North West Is So Stinkin' Cute in Her Skunk Halloween Costume
- Holly-ween Pics! Kate Hudson's Sexy Leather Biker Costume and More