Emily Maynard and Brad Womack Are Officially Over
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 29th 2011 09:54AM
"We're no long engaged," Maynard told People.
Maynard's blunt confession to her single status comes after battling paparazzi and tabloid rumors that she and Womack weren't living happily ever after once the director called cut. Now the 25-year-old blonde beauty is airing out her failed TV relationship in an attempt to end "all the media speculation" and "move on and get back to normal."
The media spotlight on Maynard's love life has made it especially difficult to protect her six-year-old daughter, Ricki -- who was less than thrilled to meet Womack during Maynard's 'Bachelor' hometown visit date.
And while Maynard has not blamed Womack for the dissolution of their relationship, he is taking complete responsibility for the couple's downfall.
"The demise of our relationship was completely my fault," the 38-year-old told People.
But Maynard insists that neither party was totally responsible for their break-up and the pair still has a great amount of love and respect for one another.
"Just because we love each other doesn't mean we're right for each other," she cooly said.
So does Maynard's no hard feelings stance on the relationship mean that she's over the heartbreak and may even be taking the reins as 'The Bachelorette'? We'll find out when she sits down with the show's Chris Harrison on July 11.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman, Jimmy Fallon Take Helium During Tonight Show Interview, Speak in Hilarious Voices
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Not Having Sex with French Montana, He's Observing Ramadan
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Dressed To Kill? Celebs Show Us Their Best And Worst Fashion Choices ? See The Looks And Decide Which Ones You Love And Hate!
- Will.I.Am’s Secret Family Shame ? Older Brother Is Convicted Felon Who Spent 5 Years In Prison For Spousal Battery
- Broke! Kelly Rutherford Won’t Be Seeing Any Of Her Earnings For A Very Long Time As She Struggles To Pay Off More Than $2 Million Legal Debt
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves