'Real World' Star Puck Arrested for Domestic Violence
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 29th 2011 02:05PM
According to the L.A. Times, the 'Real World: San Francisco' star was arrested on June 19 on suspicion of felony corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
Rainey, 42, is currently being held at the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail on $30,000 bail. A court date has been set for July 6.
This isn't the first time the reality bad boy has had a run-in with the law. In 2009, he was sentenced to a year in jail after pleading no contest to hitting his girlfriend.
In March 2010, Rainey was critically injured in a car accident involving his 8-year-old son. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
According to reports, the reality star suffered a broken neck, crushed bones in his hands and feet, and a fractured his sternum and clavicle.
The former bike messenger made his mark on the 1994 season of the MTV show, where he became the second-ever roommate to be "evicted" from the show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence on Her Dior Addict Lipstick Ads — Plus, Her Makeup Must-Haves for an "I Don't Care, But Don't I Look Amazing?" Look
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Works Her Baby Bump in a Little Black Dress, Lace-Up Heels: Maternity Style Photos
- VMAs 2015: Here's How to Watch All the Red Carpet Action With Us Weekly's Livestream!
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day