'Real World' Star Puck Arrested for Domestic Violence
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 29th 2011 02:05PM
According to the L.A. Times, the 'Real World: San Francisco' star was arrested on June 19 on suspicion of felony corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
Rainey, 42, is currently being held at the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail on $30,000 bail. A court date has been set for July 6.
This isn't the first time the reality bad boy has had a run-in with the law. In 2009, he was sentenced to a year in jail after pleading no contest to hitting his girlfriend.
In March 2010, Rainey was critically injured in a car accident involving his 8-year-old son. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
According to reports, the reality star suffered a broken neck, crushed bones in his hands and feet, and a fractured his sternum and clavicle.
The former bike messenger made his mark on the 1994 season of the MTV show, where he became the second-ever roommate to be "evicted" from the show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood: "I Have Worked My Butt Off to Be Sober and Happy"
- Dakota Johnson Pairs Her Yoga Leggings With a $4,700 Gym Bag: See Her Workout Style!
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With "Beautiful Day" Updates: What Has He Been Up To?
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- 2015 Super Bowl ads hot or not? Puppies, Kardashians, ex jocks, oh my
- Lindsay Lohan's community service questioned by prosecutor
- Glee Has a "Babe Cave" and It's Awesome: Check it Out Now!
- Christina Milian Poses in Spongebob Clothes, Shares New Photos of Her Adorable Daughter—See All of Her Latest Pics!
- Taryn Manning's Stalker Sentenced to 45 Days in Jail and Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment Program