'Real World' Star Puck Arrested for Domestic Violence
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 29th 2011 02:05PM
According to the L.A. Times, the 'Real World: San Francisco' star was arrested on June 19 on suspicion of felony corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
Rainey, 42, is currently being held at the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail on $30,000 bail. A court date has been set for July 6.
This isn't the first time the reality bad boy has had a run-in with the law. In 2009, he was sentenced to a year in jail after pleading no contest to hitting his girlfriend.
In March 2010, Rainey was critically injured in a car accident involving his 8-year-old son. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
According to reports, the reality star suffered a broken neck, crushed bones in his hands and feet, and a fractured his sternum and clavicle.
The former bike messenger made his mark on the 1994 season of the MTV show, where he became the second-ever roommate to be "evicted" from the show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron, Sean Penn Make Out on the Beach While Enjoying Down Time With Jackson: See the Steamy Pic!
- Lupita Nyong'o Has a Boyfriend! Oscar Winner Secretly Dating Rapper K'Naan Since September
- Jennifer Aniston Holds Hands With Fiance Justin Theroux on NYC Date Night: Details
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant