Heidi Klum: You're Never Too Old for Topless Tanning
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 30th 2011 10:50PM
'Project Runway' creator and supermodel mogul Heidi Klum has no reason to be shy about her bangin' body at age 38 and she tells PopEater that she thinks women should feel proud to wear a bikini -- or even less -- at any age.
"I love tanning my body and I don't love tan lines necessarily. I don't think too much about what other people think or if they think this woman is too old to wear just a bikini or a bikini bottom. I come from Europe so I'm not American," Klum told us at Wednesday night's event for her cover of the biggest issue of Hamptons magazine ever at STK in NYC. "It is very different here than it is German or Italy. I grew up with men wearing Speedos on the beach and topless women on the beach at any age."
Klum, who has a new line of sneakers with New Balance, has been running four miles a day and blogging about it on her new AOL site. Heidi recently went running with soon to be married Kim Kardashian but the pair didn't chat much about Kim's upcoming nups.
"I don't think she needs any advice. She's so smart and sexy and she knows exactly what she wants," Klum said. Will she be invited to the big day?
"I don't know," she laughed. "We'll see."
Klum was similarly tight-lipped about the upcoming season of Project Runway (where Kardashian is guest judging!) but she did tell us things will be pretty fierce.
"There are some bloody knees and fainting," Klum confessed.
► Follow @JoPiazza on Twitter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Top News
MORE ABOUT Heidi Klum
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Heidi Klum Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The View Reunion Planned for May With Past and Present Hosts Including Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Rosie O'Donnell
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer: Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, and More Reunite For Fantasy Adventure Sequel
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Walk First Red Carpet Together Since Separating in August 2013
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated