'To Catch a Predator' Host Chris Hansen Caught Cheating
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 30th 2011 10:15AM
Thanks to a National Enquirer sting operation, Hansen's cheating ways were exposed when he was secretly filmed sneaking behind his wife's back while on assignment in Florida.
According to the Daily Mail, the NBC host, 51, has been engaged in a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor for an NBC affiliate in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Hansen and Caddell were filmed having dinner together at the Ritz-Carlton in Manalapan before they both went back to Caddell's apartment. Hansen was spotted leaving her apartment the next morning.
The couple reportedly first met when Caddell worked as an intern at the NBC offices in New York.
"Chris sends Kristyn flowers and tells her he loves her, but he still doesn't seem all that motivated to leave his wife for her," a source close to the couple said. "He's telling her he loves his wife too, but they've grown apart over the years, and she's not sure what he should do."
The investigative reporter currently lives in Connecticut with his wife, Mary, and two sons, but has been sending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Sonequa Martin-Green Is Pregnant, Walking Dead Star Expecting First Child With Husband Kenric Green
- Prince Harry, Cressida Bonas Back On After April Split
- Rob Kardashian Love Child Rumors Deepen As He Opens Up About ?Baby Mama' In Shocking Tweet
- Gwen Stefani Admits She And Husband Gavin Rossdale ?Got In A Little Fight' Over Working Together On ?The Voice'
- ?Ready To Walk!’ Rosie O'Donnell Ready To Leave ?The View' AGAIN Over New Co-Hosts, Source Claims
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards