'To Catch a Predator' Host Chris Hansen Caught Cheating
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 30th 2011 10:15AM
Thanks to a National Enquirer sting operation, Hansen's cheating ways were exposed when he was secretly filmed sneaking behind his wife's back while on assignment in Florida.
According to the Daily Mail, the NBC host, 51, has been engaged in a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor for an NBC affiliate in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Hansen and Caddell were filmed having dinner together at the Ritz-Carlton in Manalapan before they both went back to Caddell's apartment. Hansen was spotted leaving her apartment the next morning.
The couple reportedly first met when Caddell worked as an intern at the NBC offices in New York.
"Chris sends Kristyn flowers and tells her he loves her, but he still doesn't seem all that motivated to leave his wife for her," a source close to the couple said. "He's telling her he loves his wife too, but they've grown apart over the years, and she's not sure what he should do."
The investigative reporter currently lives in Connecticut with his wife, Mary, and two sons, but has been sending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter