'To Catch a Predator' Host Chris Hansen Caught Cheating
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 30th 2011 10:15AM
Thanks to a National Enquirer sting operation, Hansen's cheating ways were exposed when he was secretly filmed sneaking behind his wife's back while on assignment in Florida.
According to the Daily Mail, the NBC host, 51, has been engaged in a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor for an NBC affiliate in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Hansen and Caddell were filmed having dinner together at the Ritz-Carlton in Manalapan before they both went back to Caddell's apartment. Hansen was spotted leaving her apartment the next morning.
The couple reportedly first met when Caddell worked as an intern at the NBC offices in New York.
"Chris sends Kristyn flowers and tells her he loves her, but he still doesn't seem all that motivated to leave his wife for her," a source close to the couple said. "He's telling her he loves his wife too, but they've grown apart over the years, and she's not sure what he should do."
The investigative reporter currently lives in Connecticut with his wife, Mary, and two sons, but has been sending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"