'To Catch a Predator' Host Chris Hansen Caught Cheating
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 30th 2011 10:15AM
Thanks to a National Enquirer sting operation, Hansen's cheating ways were exposed when he was secretly filmed sneaking behind his wife's back while on assignment in Florida.
According to the Daily Mail, the NBC host, 51, has been engaged in a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor for an NBC affiliate in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Hansen and Caddell were filmed having dinner together at the Ritz-Carlton in Manalapan before they both went back to Caddell's apartment. Hansen was spotted leaving her apartment the next morning.
The couple reportedly first met when Caddell worked as an intern at the NBC offices in New York.
"Chris sends Kristyn flowers and tells her he loves her, but he still doesn't seem all that motivated to leave his wife for her," a source close to the couple said. "He's telling her he loves his wife too, but they've grown apart over the years, and she's not sure what he should do."
The investigative reporter currently lives in Connecticut with his wife, Mary, and two sons, but has been sending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- TLC Airs 19 Kids and Counting Marathon Amid Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Twitter Reactions
- Red Nose Day's Best Skits: Julia Roberts' Real Voice, Game of Thrones Musical and More!
- Orange Is the New Black Season 3 Hits Netflix and More June Streaming Releases From Amazon and Hulu
- Maggie Gyllenhaal deemed 'too old' to play a 55-rear-old's lover?
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie