'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Remembered in Video Tribute (Video)
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 1st 2011 06:30PM
According to MTV, 'Jackass' co-star Rick Kosick cut together part of moving video tribute, which features an emotional and humorous montage of Dunn's best 'Jackass' clips.
An original song written in Dunn's honor by Roger Alan Wade, "The Light Outlives the Star," is played over the second-half of the tribute video.
"Ryan was really crazy about my cousin Roger [who wrote the song]," Johnny Knoxville said. "He loved his music and really looked up to him. Rog' was equally as crazy about Ryan and, like everyone else, was shook by his passing. Rest in peace, brother. We love you."
Dunn was killed in a car accident last week, leaving his friends and fans heartbroken.
"He was my best f--king friend in the world. It's been five days now and I can't stop crying man. ...I just don't think it should've been him," co-star Bam Margera said in an interview earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Victoria Beckham Done With Posh Spice "For Good," Has No "Passion" for Spice Girls
- Britney Spears: Chaotic Was "The Worst Thing I've Done in My Career," But "I Like Crossroads!"
- President Obama Meets Mariah Carey's Daughter Monroe: See the Cute Picture!
- Lamar Odom Slapped With Three Years Probation & Alcohol Education Class After Pleading No Contest To DUI
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
- Sarah Palin's 'Amazing America' to air on Sportsman Channel next year
- Watch the "What Does the Fox Say?" Christmas Light Show, Because That's What the Holidays Are All About
- Zoë Saldana Gets Mistaken for Kerry Washington and Thandie Newton—Do You See the Resemblance?
- This Video of a Corgi on a Carousel Is Your Monday Pick-Me-Up (Because You Probably Need It)