Selena Gomez: Fame Can't Buy You Happiness
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 1st 2011 09:00AM
Selena Gomez is one of hottest stars around. Rich, famous and dating Justin Bieber. I just sat down with the young actress and her 'Monte Carlo' co-star Leighton Meester and asked, "Does fame and fortune bring you happiness?"
"No, as long as I get to do what I love. Oh, no. I don't want to go back to Florida," Selena said about returning to her old life. "I think there are certain parts of your life that change. I don't think it's about you personally, or your morals."
Selena admits that she was intimidated when she found out she was going to be working on the film with Leighton because she was older, but couldn't have been happier learning from the 25 year-old (Shoot me, she's 25 already?) TV veteran.
Leighton can't say enough about her new friend, who attracts much younger fans wherever she goes.
"She's the most amazing role model," Leighton says about Selena. "She'll have full on conversations with her fans -- but they're six year olds. She is just so wonderful with them."
Check out Selena and Leighton in 'Monte Carlo' this weekend in a theater by you!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
MORE ABOUT Selena Gomez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Selena Gomez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini Recall Their Scary Car Accident
- Find Out How to Date ?Walking Dead' Star Lauren Cohan
- Anti-Aging Tips for Twenty-Somethings! What You Should Start Doing Today