Vinny Guadagnino Leaves 'Jersey Shore' for Good
By Christo Varghese Posted Jul 4th 2011 04:05AM
TMZ is reporting that sources connected to the MTV reality show have told them Guadagnino left the house late Friday (July 1) night after getting into an argument with an unnamed cast member.
He was seen taking off in a cab with suitcases in hand in the middle of the night
Guadagnino and the rest of the cast moved into the 'Jersey Shore' house at Seaside Heights, New Jersey, last week to begin the shoot of the fifth season of the popular show. This was just a week after they all came back from Italy, where the cast shot the fourth season of the show.
Guadagnino threatened to leave the show a few days into filming, after he complained of "being homesick" and feeling "burned out" and even left the house and stayed overnight at a hotel last Wednesday.
Reports state that the rest of the cast was able to talk to him into coming back, but that did not last for long.
UsMagazine.com is reporting that a source told them, "Seeing his family the other day made him get a little homesick. [With] Vinny being the youngest of the bunch, it's a long time to be away from his family. He left and is home [in Staten Island]. I don't think he will be back."
Sources connected to the show have also told TMZ that Guadagnino has been a pain in the a** and no one would be getting on their knees, begging him to comeback to the show.
Us also reports that an MTV spokesperson had this to say about the departure, "We don't comment on series while they are in production but viewers can be assured they will have answers when Season Five premieres."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Revisits Clare and the Raccoon in New Promo: Watch
- Kate Hudson, Brother Oliver Were "Not Surprised" by Dad Bill Hudson Publicly Disowning Them
- E L James' #AskELJames Twitter Q&A Would Have Made Christian Grey Cringe
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung Attend Glastonbury Festival Together: See the Couple's Cute Pics!
- The New York Times Does It Again! You Have to Read the Review of Grey
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly