Vinny Guadagnino Leaves 'Jersey Shore' for Good
By Christo Varghese Posted Jul 4th 2011 04:05AM
TMZ is reporting that sources connected to the MTV reality show have told them Guadagnino left the house late Friday (July 1) night after getting into an argument with an unnamed cast member.
He was seen taking off in a cab with suitcases in hand in the middle of the night
Guadagnino and the rest of the cast moved into the 'Jersey Shore' house at Seaside Heights, New Jersey, last week to begin the shoot of the fifth season of the popular show. This was just a week after they all came back from Italy, where the cast shot the fourth season of the show.
Guadagnino threatened to leave the show a few days into filming, after he complained of "being homesick" and feeling "burned out" and even left the house and stayed overnight at a hotel last Wednesday.
Reports state that the rest of the cast was able to talk to him into coming back, but that did not last for long.
UsMagazine.com is reporting that a source told them, "Seeing his family the other day made him get a little homesick. [With] Vinny being the youngest of the bunch, it's a long time to be away from his family. He left and is home [in Staten Island]. I don't think he will be back."
Sources connected to the show have also told TMZ that Guadagnino has been a pain in the a** and no one would be getting on their knees, begging him to comeback to the show.
Us also reports that an MTV spokesperson had this to say about the departure, "We don't comment on series while they are in production but viewers can be assured they will have answers when Season Five premieres."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Duggar on Date Nights With Jim Bob Duggar: He's "More Spontaneous Than I Am"
- Victoria Beckham Collapses Under Weight of Water in Ice Bucket Challenge, Gets Soaked by Kids
- Scott Weiland Impersonator in Jail, Fooled Police by Claiming to be Rocker for Whole Month
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer's assault accuser wants lawsuit dismissed
- Nick Cannon confirms he and wife Mariah Carey are living apart
- Our Fearless Emmy Predictions for Drama and Comedy Series: Here's Why the Best Show on TV Won't Win
- Jenna Wolfe Is Pregnant! Today Anchor and Partner Stephanie Gosk Expecting Baby No. 2
- Julianne Hough Talks Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Judge, Who She's Going to Butt Heads With—Watch Now!