Hugh Laurie Gets Pretty Because He's Worth It
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 6th 2011 03:15PM
According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics.
When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't looking for models, but real people with strong personalities, who are worth it... and who aren't afraid to proclaim that using cosmetics can be a very masculine decision after all."
He will join the other men and begin appearing in advertisements for the brand. L'Oreal Paris' global brand president, Cyril Chapuy praised Laurie as "the perfect example of a modern man: genuine, uninhibited, strong and willing to pursue his passions to the end."
Signing on for a beauty endorsement could only come from a man with a good sense of humor and the 51-year-old star has exactly that. In this YouTube video released by L'Oreal Paris, Laurie shows off his dry wit while discussing why he's worth it. Check out the video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Selena's Impact For the 20th Anniversary of Her Death: "There Is Never Going to Be Another Selena"
- James Corden Steals David Beckham's Thunder in Viral Fake Underwear Ad
- Mulan Live-Action Movie: Voice of Mulan Ming-Na Wen Campaigns for Role
- Mayim Bialik: I'll be spending upcoming holiday with my ex
- Luke Bryan recovering after minor surgery
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'racist,' 'sexist'
- Versace Completely Rips Off T-Shirt Design from American Apparel! Yeah, You Read That Right—Get the Scoop!
- Kris Jenner Thinks Kourtney Kardashian Will Let Her "Rot For Decades"—See the KUWTK Clip!
- LOL! Valerie Bertinelli Gives Eric Stonestreet Quite a Look During Van Halen's Jimmy Kimmel Live Performance