Hugh Laurie Gets Pretty Because He's Worth It
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 6th 2011 03:15PM
According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics.
When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't looking for models, but real people with strong personalities, who are worth it... and who aren't afraid to proclaim that using cosmetics can be a very masculine decision after all."
He will join the other men and begin appearing in advertisements for the brand. L'Oreal Paris' global brand president, Cyril Chapuy praised Laurie as "the perfect example of a modern man: genuine, uninhibited, strong and willing to pursue his passions to the end."
Signing on for a beauty endorsement could only come from a man with a good sense of humor and the 51-year-old star has exactly that. In this YouTube video released by L'Oreal Paris, Laurie shows off his dry wit while discussing why he's worth it. Check out the video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Grab Lunch Together in NYC: Picture
- My Mom Is To Blame! ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Defends Baby Daddy Yelling At Her Mother, Says He Overheard Her Making Rude Comments About Him
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Andi Dorfman Is Officially the Next Bachelorette! Find Out When Her Season Premieres
- Believe Debuts on NBC: What Did You Think of Alfonso Cuarón and J.J. Abrams' New Drama?
- Selena Gomez's Family Thought Justin Bieber Was the "Worst Thing to Ever Happen" to Her—Has That Changed?