Hugh Laurie Gets Pretty Because He's Worth It
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 6th 2011 03:15PM
According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics.
When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't looking for models, but real people with strong personalities, who are worth it... and who aren't afraid to proclaim that using cosmetics can be a very masculine decision after all."
He will join the other men and begin appearing in advertisements for the brand. L'Oreal Paris' global brand president, Cyril Chapuy praised Laurie as "the perfect example of a modern man: genuine, uninhibited, strong and willing to pursue his passions to the end."
Signing on for a beauty endorsement could only come from a man with a good sense of humor and the 51-year-old star has exactly that. In this YouTube video released by L'Oreal Paris, Laurie shows off his dry wit while discussing why he's worth it. Check out the video below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman, Jimmy Fallon Take Helium During Tonight Show Interview, Speak in Hilarious Voices
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Not Having Sex with French Montana, He's Observing Ramadan
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- You're No Role Model! 13 Celebrities Whom Have Been Accused Of Promoting Unhealthy Body Images
- Meghan McCain Turns Down Gig On ‘The View’— The Search For Co-Hosts Continues!
- Bill Clinton's Mistresses & Hillary Pot Use ?Open’ Secret In D.C., Claims Author Of New Clinton Expos
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves