Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 02:13PM
"Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," a friend of the couple told Star Magazine (via HollyBaby). "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
Russell and Deary have been married for four years -- the former 'Felicity' star has been out of the spotlight for the majority of her spousal life other than her recent starring role on Fox's 'Running Wilde.' But Russell's news now coincides with her filming schedule for the forthcoming flick, 'Austenland' -- sounds like Russell may need an extra bustle in her hoop skirt to hide her soon-to-be baby bump.
"Keri has such a slight frame," the source said. "She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
With the advances in special affects these days and good ol' fashioned discreet camera angles, we have a feeling that won't be a problem.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad, William Tell Look Perfect In First Wedding Photo; Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger Headed For a Split
- Joe Manganiello Is Ridiculously Buff -- See His Impressive Gym Picture!
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Drinks Up To 14 Bottles of Wine a Day!
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Major Delivery Room Drama
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details!
- A Nice Football Story: Baltimore Ravens Player Ma'ake Kemoeatu Retired From the NFL So That He Could Donate a Kidney to Ailing Brother
- Ashlee Simpson Spends Some Quality Time With Hubby Evan Ross' Family—Take a Look!