Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 02:13PM
"Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," a friend of the couple told Star Magazine (via HollyBaby). "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
Russell and Deary have been married for four years -- the former 'Felicity' star has been out of the spotlight for the majority of her spousal life other than her recent starring role on Fox's 'Running Wilde.' But Russell's news now coincides with her filming schedule for the forthcoming flick, 'Austenland' -- sounds like Russell may need an extra bustle in her hoop skirt to hide her soon-to-be baby bump.
"Keri has such a slight frame," the source said. "She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
With the advances in special affects these days and good ol' fashioned discreet camera angles, we have a feeling that won't be a problem.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!