Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 02:13PM
"Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," a friend of the couple told Star Magazine (via HollyBaby). "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
Russell and Deary have been married for four years -- the former 'Felicity' star has been out of the spotlight for the majority of her spousal life other than her recent starring role on Fox's 'Running Wilde.' But Russell's news now coincides with her filming schedule for the forthcoming flick, 'Austenland' -- sounds like Russell may need an extra bustle in her hoop skirt to hide her soon-to-be baby bump.
"Keri has such a slight frame," the source said. "She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
With the advances in special affects these days and good ol' fashioned discreet camera angles, we have a feeling that won't be a problem.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Completing 125 Hours of Community Service Ahead of Deadline: "Hard Work Pays Off -- Amen!"
- Brandy: What's In My Bag
- Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" ? Watch
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men