Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 02:13PM
"Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," a friend of the couple told Star Magazine (via HollyBaby). "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
Russell and Deary have been married for four years -- the former 'Felicity' star has been out of the spotlight for the majority of her spousal life other than her recent starring role on Fox's 'Running Wilde.' But Russell's news now coincides with her filming schedule for the forthcoming flick, 'Austenland' -- sounds like Russell may need an extra bustle in her hoop skirt to hide her soon-to-be baby bump.
"Keri has such a slight frame," the source said. "She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
With the advances in special affects these days and good ol' fashioned discreet camera angles, we have a feeling that won't be a problem.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Asked Gwyneth Paltrow For Jay Z Divorce Advice; Jill Duggar is Pregnant: Top 5 Stories
- Jamie Chung: What's In My Bag?
- Molly Ringwald's Daughter Mathilda Has Run-In With Sixteen Candles Poster While School Shopping: Picture
- You've Got ? A Split! Meg Ryan Throws Herself Into Filming Upcoming Movie ?Ithaca' After John Mellencamp Break Up Report
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split After Three Years of Dating: Reports
- Chris Brown Appreciates Karrueche Tran for "Putting Up With My S--t," Talks Babies (Wait, What?!)
- Remember When Beyoncé and Jay Z Went to Cuba? Well, It Was Completely Legal So You Can Stop Worrying About It Now