Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 02:13PM
"Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," a friend of the couple told Star Magazine (via HollyBaby). "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
Russell and Deary have been married for four years -- the former 'Felicity' star has been out of the spotlight for the majority of her spousal life other than her recent starring role on Fox's 'Running Wilde.' But Russell's news now coincides with her filming schedule for the forthcoming flick, 'Austenland' -- sounds like Russell may need an extra bustle in her hoop skirt to hide her soon-to-be baby bump.
"Keri has such a slight frame," the source said. "She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
With the advances in special affects these days and good ol' fashioned discreet camera angles, we have a feeling that won't be a problem.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp to Co-Star with 15-Year-Old Daughter Lily-Rose Depp in Upcoming Movie Yoga Hosers: Details
- Tom Cruise, Mission Impossible 5 Director Chris McQuarrie Take Multiple Ice Bucket Challenge for the Team
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald Pose In Engagement Photo; Kourtney Kardashian Sleeps With Penelope and Mason: Top 5 Stories
- Ellen DeGeneres’ First Love Speaks Out ? The Man She Almost Married!
- Jessica Simpson ‘Wants A Plump Rump’ Like Kim Kardashian ? She’s Looking Into Fillers & Butt Lift Options
- ?Rewarding A Person Who Has Done Nothing But Cause Pain And Suffering': Kendra Wilkinson's Brother Colin, Claiming She Paid Father To Be On Reality Show, Asks Viewers To Boycott Program
- Kate Upton takes on Ice Bucket challenge with rumored boyfriend Justin Verlander
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album