Taylor Lautner Stars in 'Field of Dreams 2' Spoof (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 04:30PM
If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as Lautner got his leading man status on for Funny or Die's 'Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout.'
"Honey, do you really think there's not going to be football this year?" a pretty brunette asks Lautner as they stare into the sunset on their front porch. "I sure hope not," Lautner responds before 'the voices' tell him to building a football field in the middle of his corn crop: 'If you build it they will come.'
And come the do -- all star NFL players like Ray Lewis (who bulldozes Lautner on more than one occasion), Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney take to the corn field of dreams -- even Ray Liotta and Allstate guy, Dennis Haysbert make an appearance.
Check out Lautner's dramatic turn below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- 'Interstellar' Star Matthew McConaughey: "Saying No to Things Made Me a New Good Idea"
- NFL All-Star Boomer Esiason Named Commissioner of First Feline Football League
- 'Scandal' Taps 'Battlestar Galactica' Favorite as Abby's Ex-Husband
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw & Nate Parker Share a Moment in This Exclusive 'Beyond the Lights' Preview
- How Will 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Begin? 'Horribly Brutal Fashion'