Taylor Lautner Stars in 'Field of Dreams 2' Spoof (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 04:30PM
If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as Lautner got his leading man status on for Funny or Die's 'Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout.'
"Honey, do you really think there's not going to be football this year?" a pretty brunette asks Lautner as they stare into the sunset on their front porch. "I sure hope not," Lautner responds before 'the voices' tell him to building a football field in the middle of his corn crop: 'If you build it they will come.'
And come the do -- all star NFL players like Ray Lewis (who bulldozes Lautner on more than one occasion), Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney take to the corn field of dreams -- even Ray Liotta and Allstate guy, Dennis Haysbert make an appearance.
Check out Lautner's dramatic turn below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Watch 'Big Bang Theory's' Nerdiest (and Most Amazing) Surprise
- 'Doctor Who' Season Finale to be Special Extended Episode
- 'Colbert Report' Sets Date for Final Show
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie