Taylor Lautner Stars in 'Field of Dreams 2' Spoof (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 04:30PM
If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as Lautner got his leading man status on for Funny or Die's 'Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout.'
"Honey, do you really think there's not going to be football this year?" a pretty brunette asks Lautner as they stare into the sunset on their front porch. "I sure hope not," Lautner responds before 'the voices' tell him to building a football field in the middle of his corn crop: 'If you build it they will come.'
And come the do -- all star NFL players like Ray Lewis (who bulldozes Lautner on more than one occasion), Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney take to the corn field of dreams -- even Ray Liotta and Allstate guy, Dennis Haysbert make an appearance.
Check out Lautner's dramatic turn below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 'Daily Show' Segment Leads to Shouting Match Between Redskins Fans and Native Americans
- Eyegore Awards Kick Off Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights
- Preview the 'Gone Girl' Soundtrack Courtesy of Trent Reznor
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?