Taylor Lautner Stars in 'Field of Dreams 2' Spoof (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jul 6th 2011 04:30PM
If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as Lautner got his leading man status on for Funny or Die's 'Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout.'
"Honey, do you really think there's not going to be football this year?" a pretty brunette asks Lautner as they stare into the sunset on their front porch. "I sure hope not," Lautner responds before 'the voices' tell him to building a football field in the middle of his corn crop: 'If you build it they will come.'
And come the do -- all star NFL players like Ray Lewis (who bulldozes Lautner on more than one occasion), Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney take to the corn field of dreams -- even Ray Liotta and Allstate guy, Dennis Haysbert make an appearance.
Check out Lautner's dramatic turn below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Watch Alison Brie Perform 'Shoop' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Preview
- Comic-Con: Heavy Metal Names Brian Witten as President
- Cartoonist Leonard Starr Dies at 89
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: July 6-12
- Can You Match These Iconic Dresses to Their Movies?
- 'Inside Out' Finally Beats 'Jurassic World' at Weekend Box Office