BowWow Reveals He's a Father to Baby Girl
"For the past three years [I've] been battling life," BowWow wrote on his website (via Us magazine). "I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until God gave me the illest gift of my life ... nothing amounts to my lil girl."
The rapper who rose to fame when he was just 13 years old explained that he kept his daughter a secret because he didn't know how his fans would react to the news.
"I was nervous on how yall would look at me. My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, it's like it made me into a man overnight."
Although BowWow did not disclose his daughter's age or who her mother is, he did reveal his nickname for his baby girl: "Shai Shai daddy love you too!"
But even though he now calls himself a father, that doesn't mean BowWow has curtailed his womanizing ways. In a video on his website, BowWow talks candidly about the throngs of women who throw themselves at him night after night.
"I love women so that's like my weakness, women," BowWow said. "It's just too easy, man. I mean you wouldn't believe, you wouldn't imagine what girls do just to get backstage or just to get to the hotel. I mean there's times when I can rock a sold out show and get back to the hotel and there'll be just a flock of women in the lobby waiting and willing to do what ever it takes just to get to me."
But even though life on the road doesn't sound all that bad for the rapper, his schedule does take him away from his daughter.
"Baby gotta stay with they momma and all dat bull. I hate that! So i have to fly 5 hrs away to see her," he writes. "I miss out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life. Yes! I change diapers. Ain't as bad as I thought."
We're glad to see BowWow stepping up to the plate to take care of his lil' one.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Way To Act Cool, Guys
- Aaron Sorkin: 'I Doubt HBO's Going To Be Happy With My Telling You This ...'
- Just How Good Is The Jodi Arias Movie?
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- ?Anchorman 2? trailer: It's kind of a big deal. Let's do a deep dive!
- Now Playing: Live Movie Reviews
- Kim Kardashian Moving Out of Beverly Hills? to Live with Mom!
- Guess the Big Baby Bump!