Charlie Hatches Plan to Ruin Ashton's 'Men' Debut
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 7th 2011 08:51AM
Charlie Sheen has lost every lawsuit against his ex-bosses at 'Two and a Half Men,' but now he has another play to harm the show that kicked him to the curb.
"Charlie's upcoming roast on Comedy Central is set to go head to head against Ashton's debut episode of 'Two and a Half Men' on September 19," a Comedy Central source tells me. "If you think this is a coincidence then you are nuts."
There will be plenty of material to go on at the roast, considering Charlie's bizarre behavior that led to him being fired, and insiders tell me nothing is off-limits.
"This is Charlie getting the last laugh. He doesn't care what they say about him at the roast as long as the show kills CBS in the ratings," a friend of the actor's tells me. "Charlie has a thick skin and can laugh at himself but if you hurt him, like he thinks Chuck Lorre did, then he doesn't forget."
While nothing will be off limits in the Sheen-ripping department, one of his exes -- Brooke Mueller -- has warned of a lawsuit if she's the butt of any jokes. "He better not go there," Brooke's rep told TMZ.
The eyebrow-raising timing of the special was first reported by the Hollywood Reporter. A Comedy Central rep claimed it was merely due to the fact the channel didn't have anything else planned.
"It's definitely fortuitous timing for us," a rep for the cable channel told THR. "Everything aligned. We were dark with 'Daily Show' and Colbert, and yes, you have the premiere of 'Two and a Half Men.'"
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Had No Comment on Bruce Jenner Interview? "I Wasn't Asked"
- Bruce Jenner Was Terrified to Come Out to Children; Brandon Jenner Knew First
- Bruce Jenner Clarifies Gender Identity vs. Sexuality in Diane Sawyer Interview: "It's Apples and Oranges"
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"
- Bruce Jenner Reveals Kanye West's Words of Wisdom, Says Kim Kardashian Has Been ''By Far'' the Most Accepting of His Gender Transition
- Bruce Jenner Admits He Once Contemplated Suicide