Chord Overstreet Could Be Back On 'Glee'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jul 7th 2011 10:25AM
TVLine spoke to an insider, who clarified the situation: "If Chord wants to appear on 'Glee,' the choice is his. The 'Glee' writers like his Sam character, and have plans to write for him."
In fact, the 'Glee' crew is planning for his return. "He and his reps have been told that he is welcome back to 'Glee,'" the insider said, "and everyone hopes he will show up on August 10 when filming begins."
Though frequent guest stars Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. were signed on as regulars for season 3, New Directions member Ashley Fink will keep her status as recurring guest star in the fall, like Overstreet.
TVLine's insider also pointed out that just because Overstreet won't be a regular in September doesn't mean he won't be promoted during the season. After all, it took Shum two seasons to get his current position.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!