Emma, Dan and Rupert : My, How They've Grown (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 7th 2011 03:45PM
Emma Watson arrived at today's much anticipated UK premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2' in this stunning tulle, floor length, gray gown and we can't help but look on in awe at the magical transformation this young superstar has made.
It was November 4, 2001 when the starry-eyed Watson first stepped out for the world premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' in Leicester Square in London, wearing a very modest, purple-ish dress and feathered boa. Who knew the then virtually unknown star would turn into a film and fashion icon for the 'Harry Potter' generation.
Fast forward almost 10 years and we arrive to today, where the same little girl who portrayed the precocious Hermonie Granger has blossomed into a grown up, fashion-minded, 21-year-old starlet.
With a weepy voice, Watson spoke to the thousands of fans who filled Trafalagar Square for the premiere thanking her co-stars for their time spent over the last ten years and calling Daniel Radcliffe "the perfect Harry."
Gone are the days of her frizzy long locks and the tongue twisting lines Watson had to deliver as Harry Potter's resourceful and smart female sidekick, but even when she is old a gray, she'll still be Hermoine Granger.
Watson isn't alone, take a trip down memory lane and look back at Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint's transformations from little guys to grown ups!
From their very first premiere for 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' ...
... to the world premiere of the final film, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.'
MORE ABOUT Emma Watson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Emma Watson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- 'Downton Abbey' Bosses Tried to Keep Show Going Without Julian Fellowes (Report)
- 'Top Gear' Producer Quits in Wake of Jeremy Clarkson Sacking (Report)
- TCM Film Fest: Shirley MacLaine Serves Up Barbs and Valentines
- 'Spectre' Producers on Blofeld, Idris Elba as 007, and Who's Singing the Theme Song
- The 'Furious 7' Cast Remembers Paul Walker (VIDEO)
- Disney Is Working on a Live-Action 'Mulan' Remake, Too: Report