Jennifer Aniston Makes A Permanent Mark On Hollywood (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 7th 2011 06:00PM
The 'Horrible Bosses' star left her mark on Hollywood, making her hands a permanent fixture outside the infamous theatre in front of the press, adoring fans, and a few famous pals. Jason Bateman and funny girl, Chelsea Handler, were on hand to support their favorite 'friend' but most notably present -- her boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
The now recognizable actor was sitting in the front row, cheering on his best gal as she left her handprints in the cement. Theroux and Aniston don't seem to be hiding their budding romance any longer. He's been her plus one to many of her 'Horrible Bosses' press events, just last month the blogs were buzzing when he attended her 'Inside the Actors Studio' taping.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Fox Combines Development and Programming, Ups 5 Execs
- 'Girls on Girls (+ One Guy)' Podcast: Sex, Lies and House Underwear
- Terrence Malick-Produced 'The Better Angels' Gets U.S. Distribution
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Box Office: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Could Lose DreamWorks $84 Million
- 'Batman vs. Superman': Production Begins in Michigan?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic