Jennifer Aniston Makes A Permanent Mark On Hollywood (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 7th 2011 06:00PM
The 'Horrible Bosses' star left her mark on Hollywood, making her hands a permanent fixture outside the infamous theatre in front of the press, adoring fans, and a few famous pals. Jason Bateman and funny girl, Chelsea Handler, were on hand to support their favorite 'friend' but most notably present -- her boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
The now recognizable actor was sitting in the front row, cheering on his best gal as she left her handprints in the cement. Theroux and Aniston don't seem to be hiding their budding romance any longer. He's been her plus one to many of her 'Horrible Bosses' press events, just last month the blogs were buzzing when he attended her 'Inside the Actors Studio' taping.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Cocker dead at 70
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- TV Ratings: 'Sunday Night Football' Drops, CBS Dramas Hold
- Leg Lamp From N.Y. Store's 'Christmas Story' Tribute Stolen
- Watch 'Saturday Night Live' Give Santa the 'Serial' Treatment
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- ?Oscars 2015: How Will the Holiday Box Office Affect the Awards?
- 31 Great '80s Movies on Netflix Streaming
- Watch Dr. Evil's Hilarious, Insult-Heavy Return on 'Saturday Night Live'