Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Gabs, Giggles With Rob Kardashian's Ex Rita Ora at Cannes Film Festival 2015: Photos
- Vanessa Hudgens Helped Selena Gomez Avoid Justin Bieber at the Met Gala?
- Best and Worst Movies From Cannes Film Festival 2015: The Sea of Trees, Carol, and More!
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop
- Jennifer Love Hewitt reveals her pregnancy workout regimen
- Jennifer Lawrence all smiles with ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult