Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce, Jay Z Going Vegan for 22 Days: "Call It a Spiritual and Physical Cleanse"
- Chelsea Handler Cuts Off Long Hair Into Shoulder-Length Hairstyle
- Jaime King Shares First Picture of Baby James Knight's Sweet Face, Names Jessica Alba and Topher Grace Godparents
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- New documentary ?Tricked' illuminates disturbing human trafficking culture in the US
- Too fast and furious: Some say Hollywood needs to take more responsibility for its action films
- Lindsay Lohan dating Liam Neeson's 18-year-old son, report says
- Jessica Simpson Flaunts Cleavage, Major Weight Loss in Tight Dress—See the Pic!
- Sharon Osbourne Publicly Slams Brother, Claims He Tried to Profit From Jack's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
- Paul Rudd and Vanessa Bayer are Girl Crazy About One Direction in SNL Promos—Watch!