Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Cramer Marries Lisa Cadette Detwiler: Details on the Financial Analyst's Brooklyn Wedding
- Lady Gaga Dines With Lisa Vanderpump at PUMP in West Hollywood: Pics
- Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams Declare Game of Thrones Season 5 the "Year of the Women": Find Out Why
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Demi Lovato Shows Skin in Fierce Stage Outfit, Slams Thigh Gap Again—See Pics!
- Kylie Jenner Showcases Risqué, Semi-Sheer Look at Khloé Kardashian's Party at Coachella—See Photos
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta & More!