Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer Dishes Details on Epic Hamptons Getaway With Jennifer Lawrence: See New Photos From Their Trip
- Iggy Azalea Confirms She Got a Nose Job: "Plastic Surgery Is an Emotional Journey"
- Alexander Skarsgard Slays in Drag on the Red Carpet: Check Out His Glitzy Gold Dress and Long Blonde Hair!
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Then & Now: Cast of 'Coyote Ugly'
- Allure takes heat for afro article featuring white woman
- Kim Zolciak Defends Daughter Ariana Biermann Against Body-Shamers: "Leave My Baby Alone"
- One Direction Opens Up About Losing Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Talks Fatherhood on Good Morning America
- Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan Redesign The Honest Company Sunscreen Lotion Amid Consumer Backlash