Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!