Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink"
- John Stamos Confirms Full House Reunion: Show Coming Back for 13-Episode Netflix Special
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Perform a Sexy "Bootylicious"
- Heath Ledger's sister praises Michelle Williams
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Patti LaBelle loses her shoe and her spot on 'Dancing with the Stars'