Chloe Sevigny Says Goodbye to Her Blonde Locks (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 03:25PM
The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star.
Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill Paxton's wives in HBO's polygamy based hit "Big Love" -- will portray the character of Mia, a pre-op transsexual who also happens to be a contract killer. Sounds dark and dramatic, making the dye job all the more fitting.
This darker look suits the normally natural blonde, what are your thoughts on her hair color switch?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Garfield Invited Batkid to Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere After Their Oscars Snub
- Jennie Garth on Peter Facinelli Divorce Aftermath: "It's Important to Let Yourself Fall Apart"
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend Laura Simpson Spills About Star's Red Carpet Fall, Celebrity Interactions at Oscars
- ‘Good Morning America’ NOT Allowed To Ask Crocodile Hunter’s Widow, Kids About SeaWorld Blackfish Documentary
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- OMG! Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez After He Storms Out of Deposition—Get the Scoop!
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick
- Isaiah Washington, Steve Carell, Jamie Dornan and 10 Other Stars Who Have Reprised Their Famous TV Roles