A Salute: Here's to You, Hollywood Baby Mamas
By Jo Piazza Posted Jul 8th 2011 01:30PM
As we wait with bated breath to learn the paternity of January Jones' upcoming spawn (rhymes with Mason Zoodeckease) and celebrate the birth of Ryan Philippe's surprise baby with one-time paramour Alexis Knapp, PopEater feels like it is time (because it's Friday!) to celebrate celebrity baby mamas and the men who gave them the title. Hallmark doesn't make a card saying "Thank you for being my baby mama," so this will have to suffice.
1. Elizabeth Hurley and Steve Bing - Baby daddy Steve Bing, real estate mogul and film producer, tried to beg out of being the father of Hurley's son Damian. Proof that someone that looks like Bing got to sleep with someone who looks like Liz doesn't seem like a bad deal to us. DNA tests finally proved paternity.
2. Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady - This baby mama famously got ditched for supermodel Gisele while pregnant with New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady's child. Talk about baby mama drama.
3. Mary Louise Parker and Billy Crudup - The "Weeds" star is another famous pregnant dumpee. Billy left Mary for the much younger and less pregnant Claire Danes when Parker was eight months pregnant.
4. Kim Porter and Sean Combs - The model has been the recurring baby mama for the rap mogul bearing him three offspring before finally calling it quits.
5. Padma Lakshmi and Adam Dell - The "Top Chef" stunner was tight-lipped about who the daddy of daughter Krishna Thea was, finally revealing it to be venture capitalist Adam Dell, whom she seems to want nothing to do with. Baby-daddy hindsight is always 20/20.
6. Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson - Oksana has made a career of exploiting Mel's bad behavior since bearing his child Lucia in 2009.
7. Owen Wilson and Jade Duell - It wasn't long after the birth of son Robert that Owen got the heck out of dodge. The pair managed to keep Jade's pregnancy a secret from the press until about her eighth month. Six months later the public scrutiny proved too much and the pair split.
8. Linda Evangelista and Salma Hayek's Husband - This one was a shocker. It was revealed last week that Francois Henri Pinault is the father of her 4-year-old son, Augustin James. A source close to the PPR CEO has said, "Francois' relationship with Linda was brief. They dated for three months in 2005. He didn't even meet Salma until April of 2006."
9. Samantha Burke and Jude Law - The British actor was taken aback when he found out a few-night stand was going to make him a daddy to model Samantha Burke's daughter Sophia. The pair reportedly worked out all arrangements between their lawyers, it being awkward to share a child with someone you haven't shared a toothbrush with and all.
10. Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown and Eddie Murphy - The comedian demanded Scary Spice to administer a DNA test to prove he was the papa of her daughter Angel Iris. It was Brown who had the last laugh.
► Follow @JoPiazza on Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Roman Polanski's Shocking Words On Women
- Snooki Flaunts Tiny Waist In Sports Bra
- WATCH: The Fresh Prince Is Back
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Selena Gomez and Jaden Smith Dine in London
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Post-Arrest: 'I Don't Drink or Do Drugs'