Report: Another 'Jersey Shore' Cast Member Exits
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 11:45AM
The resident nice guy, Vinny Guadagnino abruptly left the 'Jersey Shore' house on July 1 in the middle of filming, and now it seems that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino has done the same.
Us Weekly is reporting that Sorrentino has abandoned his costars and decided to head home early. An insider dished, "Mike walked off the show. He's so over the whole thing, I don't think he's coming back. Everyone in the house is so unhappy."
The cast returned from their trip to Italy and began filming their fifth season back where it all began, Seaside Heights, NJ. Something mustn't be clicking for the crew of outrageous characters, Guadagnino apparently left the show after an argument with an unnamed castmate and although it's unknown why The Situation vacated the premises, it looks like the wheels are falling off of this money making machine.
What is the 'Jersey Shore' without The Situation?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keanu Reeves Tells Jimmy Kimmel His Real-Life Ghost Story: Watch!
- Teresa Giudice Will Serve 15 Month Jail Sentence in Orange Is the New Black Prison
- Kristen Stewart Taking Time Out From Movies, Wants to Make Art in Downtown L.A.
- ?Judges Have No Jurisdiction In Where Someone Is Assigned,' Prison Official Says Of False Reports That Judge Sent Teresa Giudice To ?OINTB' Prison
- Headed For A Mistrial? Another Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed ? Over Nancy Grace!
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- Bristol Palin Shares Her Version of the "Truth About the 'Palin Brawl'" After Party Photos Surface
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves