Report: Another 'Jersey Shore' Cast Member Exits
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 11:45AM
The resident nice guy, Vinny Guadagnino abruptly left the 'Jersey Shore' house on July 1 in the middle of filming, and now it seems that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino has done the same.
Us Weekly is reporting that Sorrentino has abandoned his costars and decided to head home early. An insider dished, "Mike walked off the show. He's so over the whole thing, I don't think he's coming back. Everyone in the house is so unhappy."
The cast returned from their trip to Italy and began filming their fifth season back where it all began, Seaside Heights, NJ. Something mustn't be clicking for the crew of outrageous characters, Guadagnino apparently left the show after an argument with an unnamed castmate and although it's unknown why The Situation vacated the premises, it looks like the wheels are falling off of this money making machine.
What is the 'Jersey Shore' without The Situation?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kesha Swore Under Oath Prior to Her Lawsuit With Dr. Luke That He Never Harmed Her
- Carmen Electra Says Dennis Rodman Marriage Was "the Worst"
- Sarah Jessica Parker Remembers Oscar de la Renta: "It Was an Enormous Privilege" To Be Dressed By Him
- Off The Wagon? Kyle Richards ?Even More Concerned' About Sister Kim's Sobriety ? Confrontation Caught On Camera!
- Cheating, Drugs & Violence! Anjelica Huston Claims Ryan O'Neal Beat Her —‘I Saw Stars & Reeled Back’
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Kesha Once Swore Dr. Luke Never Drugged Her & There Was No Sex; Lawyer Says That Was a Battered Woman Protecting Her Abuser Out of Fear
- Why We Have Chris Martin to Thank for Taylor Swift Joining The Voice!
- Sarah Hyland Says She's ''Great'' Following Restraining Order Drama With Ex-Boyfriend Matt Prokop