Selena Gomez Wears Justin Bieber's Shirt (Photo)
But seeing as it isn't 1952, and Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez don't attend an actual high school, how about wearing one of his infamous purple plaid shirts?
Gomez was sporting a Bieber button down as she made her way out of the ITV studios in London, England. She's been all over the world promoting her latest film "Monte Carlo" for a few weeks now and is marking her territory via a wardrobe choice.
Earlier this month, during the New York City leg of the promotional tour, she and her singing sensation beau were able to spend some time together. He attended the film's premiere and the duo were spotted all over the city. On July 1, the pair emerged from their hotel hand-in-hand to a sea of fans and awaiting paparazzi.
What was Justin wearing for this flash bulb frenzy? This purple and black plaid shirt. So romantic.
MORE ABOUT Selena Gomez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Selena Gomez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Shakira Takes Baby Milan to Countryside With Boyfriend Gerard Pique: Picture
- Jessica Biel Cast in New Girl Season 4 as Jess' Nemesis: Details on Her Return to TV
- Whitney Houston's Mom Cissy Houston Speaks Out Against Lifetime Biopic: "Let Her Rest"
- Remembering Her Dad ? Bindi Irwin Opens Up About Losing Her ?Crocodile Hunter' Dad Steve Irwin, Says It's Like ?Losing A Piece Of Your Heart'
- Feud With The Kardashians Explodes — Kim’s BFF Jonathan Cheban Tells ‘RHONJ’ Star Ashlee Holmes, ‘You Made A Huge Mistake!’
- Chelsea In Control! New Book Claims Bill And Hillary Clinton's Daughter Wears The Pants In The Family ? Author Claims She Is A ?Royal Child'