William and Kate In Cowboy Hats (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jul 8th 2011 10:14AM
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have traded in their royal crowns for some good old fashioned cowboy hats. Yes, the future King and his Queen have shed their formal attire for a more casual and country look.
Prince William and Kate Middleton are on the eighth day of their whirlwind North American tour and they really are embracing the local scene. They arrived at a rodeo demonstration in Calgary, Canada looking the part of a cowgirl and guy.
William looked rather comfortable in his plaid shirt and jeans, as if he's been herding cattle all his life. His bride, in a matching stark white hat, can make anything look glamorous, including skinny jeans and a frilly shouldered shirt.
The newlyweds have almost wrapped up the Canadian portion of the trip and are headed here to the States later today. They'll arrive in Los Angeles and start in on their jam packed schedule almost immediately.
Don't expect a fuzzy shot from the bushes of the couple exiting one of their many stops. The Los Angeles Times doesn't seem to think the royal duo will get the 'Britney Spears treatment.' No high speed chases and cameras in the face of His Royal Highness. The LA Times spoke to Frank Griffin, owner of the Bauer-Griffin photo agency about the possibility of snapping a highly sought after shot, "The whole tour is well orchestrated and planned out from start to finish with between 50 and 200 photographers snapping away. There is no picture to get that is worth the trouble of trying."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu in Talks to Direct Warner Bros.' 'Jungle Book' Film
- Danny Wells, the Thinner Half of TV's Super Mario Bros., Dies at 72
- Jim Broadbent Talks Oscar Stress, Working With Spielberg, Scorsese and Woody Allen
- 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Clip: Leonardo DiCaprio Makes How Much Money?! (EXCLUSIVE)
- 'Pompeii' Trailer: Kit Harington Faces a Power Greater Than the Roman Empire (VIDEO)
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Trailer: Eva Green Is Out to Kill Some Greeks (VIDEO)