Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Expecting Second Child
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 9th 2011 08:40AM
The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE.
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010.
"I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," Dane gushed to PEOPLE about his wife earlier this spring.
"You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before. It's just great to see her be a mother," he said.
In an interesting coincidence, 'Celeb Rehab' star Keri Ann Peniche announced on Friday that she's also expecting a baby, according to E! Online. Peniche starred in an infamous nude tape with both Dane and Gayheart, which was leaked online in 2009.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married
- Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts; Meet Julianna Margulies Hot Husband: Top 5 Stories
- Alysia Reiner Documents Her Full Emmy Day Prep and Night: Pics
- Liv Tyler Tries Her Best To Hide Her Midsection While On Yacht ? What Could It Be??
- Teresa Giudice Regrets Hearing Rumor That Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife With Her Mother
- Making It Work! Pamela Anderson Petitions To Call Off Divorce From Rick Salomon ? ?He's The Best Thing For Her,' Says Pal
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Singles wear bags on their heads in new dating show
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!