Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Expecting Second Child
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 9th 2011 08:40AM
The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE.
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010.
"I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," Dane gushed to PEOPLE about his wife earlier this spring.
"You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before. It's just great to see her be a mother," he said.
In an interesting coincidence, 'Celeb Rehab' star Keri Ann Peniche announced on Friday that she's also expecting a baby, according to E! Online. Peniche starred in an infamous nude tape with both Dane and Gayheart, which was leaked online in 2009.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Celebrates 16 Year Anniversary of "?Baby One More Time" Debut
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Welcomes Daughter With Ashton Kutcher: Report
- Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Botti's Wedding Album: See the Little People, Big World Stars' Romantic Pictures
- What A Hot Mess! Lindsay Lohan Departs Theatre Looking Less Than Her Best
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth To A Baby Girl – Reports
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's $4.6 Million Wedding: How Did They Rank Against Other Celeb Ceremonies?
- George Clooney Paid to Beef up Wedding Security—Find Out How the Venice Police Seriously Cashed In!
- Jeff Garlin Thinks It's "Disgusting" Seeing Former Co-Star Selena Gomez Sexualized So Young