Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Expecting Second Child
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 9th 2011 08:40AM
The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE.
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010.
"I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," Dane gushed to PEOPLE about his wife earlier this spring.
"You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before. It's just great to see her be a mother," he said.
In an interesting coincidence, 'Celeb Rehab' star Keri Ann Peniche announced on Friday that she's also expecting a baby, according to E! Online. Peniche starred in an infamous nude tape with both Dane and Gayheart, which was leaked online in 2009.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Stopped Working Out for Cake Movie Role; The View Panelists Get Heated Over Bill Cosby: Top 5 Stories
- Eminem Raps About Raping Iggy Azalea, Aussie Singer Responds: "I'm Bored of the Old Men Threatening Young Women"
- Kim Kardashian's Nude Paper Magazine Shots Being Used in SAT Prep Class -- See Her Butt Used For Math Equations Here!
- ‘Super Mommy' Phaedra Parks Opens Up About Single Mom Status
- Travis Alexander Never Loved Jodi Arias, Expert Testifies: Inside Their ?Below The Waist' Relationship
- Fame Over Friends: Money-Hungry Kardashians Have ‘Forgotten’ The Little People In Their Quest For Spotlight, Pals Claim
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'