Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Expecting Second Child
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 9th 2011 08:40AM
The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE.
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010.
"I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," Dane gushed to PEOPLE about his wife earlier this spring.
"You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before. It's just great to see her be a mother," he said.
In an interesting coincidence, 'Celeb Rehab' star Keri Ann Peniche announced on Friday that she's also expecting a baby, according to E! Online. Peniche starred in an infamous nude tape with both Dane and Gayheart, which was leaked online in 2009.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Took Hank Baskett Back: Read the Couple's Joint Interview!
- Jessica, Ashlee Simpson's Children Maxwell, Ace, and Bronx Steal the Show at Belk Fashion Event: Family Photos
- Not Today! One Direction ?Furious' At Matt Lauer's ?Unprofessionalism' Over Drug Question ? Threaten Never To Go On ?Today' Again!
- Jessica Simpson And Ashlee Simpson Ross Come Home For The Holidays In Support Of The Jessica Simpson Collection And The Launch Of Jessica Simpson Home At Belk Galleria Dallas
- Nicole Kidman Attends The World Premiere Of ‘Paddington’ At Odeon Leicester Square
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship