Which 'Bridesmaids' Star Is About to Lose Her Home?
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 03:52PM
According to documents from the L.A. County Recorder's Office obtained by TMZ, Wilson has defaulted on her mortgage and still owes a whopping $1.6 million on her house.
Unless she quickly pulls together the cash, Wilson's house will hit the auction block in just a matter of days.
Wilson, who recently appeared with fellow Wilson Phillips members Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips in 'Bridesmaids,' also made headlines last fall due to her weight.
The singer was reportedly fired as spokeswoman for a food delivery service called Fresh Diet when it was revealed she actually gained weight while using the service.
"Carnie Wilson was let go as spokesperson for The Fresh Diet after losing only 19 lbs. on the program -- and then gaining it all back (plus some) after she launched her own cheesecake company," Fresh Diet spokesperson Ezzy Duchman told Star.
But Wilson didn't let the snub get her down, telling PopEater's Rob Shuter in December that she's over it.
"I'm fat as f**k, what can I say?" she said. "You know, after all these years, it's just like we are who we are and it's a struggle for me and sometimes I'm heavier and sometimes I'm thinner."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- First Pic of Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin -- Sneaking into His Dressing Room!
- Terri Seymour Announces Pregnancy and New Deal with ?Extra'!
- Leonardo DiCaprio: Rapping and Rocking a Man Bun from Coast to Coast