It's a Girl for Victoria and David Beckham!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 01:56PM
David Beckham and wife Victoria welcomed a baby girl to their brood Sunday morning, PEOPLE reports.
The baby girl, whose name has not been revealed, was born at 7:55 a.m. this morning at Cedars-Sinai, weighing in at 7 lbs., 10 oz.
No other details have been released, but one thing's for sure: this little girl has some excited big brothers.
"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family," says Beckham spokesperson Jo Milloy.
The happy couple announced they were expecting their first girl back in March.
"We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," David said at the time. "Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well."
Just Friday, a gorgeous photo of the expectant mom taken by David was released, showing the fashion designer was clearly nearing her due date.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- ?The View' Heats Up! Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Clash
- Taylor Swift Takes Cat for a Walk, and It's Adorable
- ?Million Dollar Listing' Star's Bigger Than BIG Times Square Proposal