It's a Girl for Victoria and David Beckham!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 01:56PM
David Beckham and wife Victoria welcomed a baby girl to their brood Sunday morning, PEOPLE reports.
The baby girl, whose name has not been revealed, was born at 7:55 a.m. this morning at Cedars-Sinai, weighing in at 7 lbs., 10 oz.
No other details have been released, but one thing's for sure: this little girl has some excited big brothers.
"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family," says Beckham spokesperson Jo Milloy.
The happy couple announced they were expecting their first girl back in March.
"We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," David said at the time. "Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well."
Just Friday, a gorgeous photo of the expectant mom taken by David was released, showing the fashion designer was clearly nearing her due date.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Bobbi Kristina Update: Source Reveals Bobby Brown's Stand on Her Life Support
- Rachel McAdams Gushes Over Sister's Wedding, Raves About ?Aloha' and ?True Detective'
- Teen Mom 3's Mackenzie Douthit: I Never Asked Fans to Pay for My Boob Job, Farrah Abraham Is a "Rude Person"
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris Get Affectionate During NYC Lunch Date, Joined By Ed Sheeran: Photos
- Martina McBride, Miranda Lambert Ticked Off With Country Music Radio Consultant's Sexist Comments: Read Their Rants