It's a Girl for Victoria and David Beckham!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 01:56PM
David Beckham and wife Victoria welcomed a baby girl to their brood Sunday morning, PEOPLE reports.
The baby girl, whose name has not been revealed, was born at 7:55 a.m. this morning at Cedars-Sinai, weighing in at 7 lbs., 10 oz.
No other details have been released, but one thing's for sure: this little girl has some excited big brothers.
"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family," says Beckham spokesperson Jo Milloy.
The happy couple announced they were expecting their first girl back in March.
"We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," David said at the time. "Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well."
Just Friday, a gorgeous photo of the expectant mom taken by David was released, showing the fashion designer was clearly nearing her due date.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Find Out What Beyonce Will Name Baby No. 2!
- SPOILER ALERT: What's Ahead In 'Nikita' Season 4?
- What You'll See When 'The Vampire Diaries' Returns
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Peter Parker with a bong? Joe Casey springs ?The Bounce' ? FIRST LOOK
- Extra Scoop: Don't Ask Kanye West to Poke Fun at Himself on ?SNL'
- YouTube Challenge: Maria Teams Up with Prank vs. Prank
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Coping with Diabetes